Born and raised in Toledo, Ohio, Chris received his undergraduate degree from Rochester College in Rochester Hills, Michigan, in 2004. After working for several years in both sales and management positions, Chris began attending law school at Thomas M. Cooley Law School in the fall of 2006. Chris worked full time while attending law school before receiving his Juris Doctor from Cooley in May of 2010. Chris’ main areas of practice are family law, general civil, civil defense, criminal law and Chapter 7 bankruptcy. Chris has resided in the Metro Detroit area since 2002, loves baseball and has always been a devoted fan of the Detroit Tigers.
If you don’t already have a Google account, you should—use it to read and post reviews, as well as access other Google products like Gmail.
From our Google listing:
- If prompted, sign up or log in
- Leave your rating and feedback
- Click post to share with others.
Facebook lets us stay connected with our customers, fans and friends—and now lets you review businesses.
From our Facebook page:
- “Like” our page if you want to stay connected with us
- Find the “Reviews” widget in the body of the page and rate us
- Log in or sign up if you haven’t already to complete the process
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If we fell short, please tell us more so we can address your concerns.
Christopher C. Rickard